Thursday, May 24, 2007

My upcoming absence...OK, only like 3 days...

Hi All,

I realize only like, 6 people read this (you guys fuckin rock!) but I wanted to inform all 6 of you that I will be camping this weekend and therefore unable to have any new posts about annoying and strange customers I enocunter. I know, I know, i have not got the hang of posting everyday (it's hard!) but i am trying! But, instead, I will be drinking beer and doing stupid things myself....But I hope you all have a good holiday weekend!!

Oh, and as the sunny season comes upon us, just a tip: To all of those who wear their sunglasses inside the shops...fucking take them off! You're inside and you are being annoying. You are no Bono or Jack Nicholson. Besides, you look like a goddamn idiot. Props to Ryan for that one...

Peace out Ya'll!

-L

10 comments:

kate said...

Just keep writing and there will be lots more readers. Have a good weekend and don't forget to post when you return.

We'll miss your blog!

AAA said...

You overlooked your seventh reader, I've been onto it since the beginning.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Have fun camping! Drink a beer (or two) for all of us. I've put you on my "check every day" list, so keep the posts coming when you get back.

Oh, and re the sunglasses - thank you. Although, every time I see some dumbass wearing their sunglasses inside, it does give me the perfect opportunity for this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=alJ3zqRxbkk

Too fabulous!

priya said...

God, you're hysterical. Happy camping.

Kelly said...

I wish I could be there!! I'm tubing on Sunday, so I'll get a bit of fun of my own in. You need to come visit me asap...

Anonymous said...

your blog is great. I watched your scene as an outsider, because I´m not from USA and you really portray the uniqueness of those places. Go ahead, and you have a lot more than 6 readers.

All in a day... said...

Ah... camping seems like a prefect opportunity to avoid the extraordinary names some people come up with for a simple cup of coffee!!

- Have a super memorial weekend..

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great holiday and I look forward to your next installment.

Thank God I am not one of these people that you write about, I would have to off myself. :O)

I work with one of your neighbors and she turned me on to your blog and now I am recruiting others to join us!

Anonymous said...

You have more then six readers babe! You are so hilarious!

Lyndsey said...

Ya'll are SO sweet! I can't believe you guys can be so nice to such a cruel, heartless and potty-mouthed person! I thought I lost most of you with the decaf business....HA!

Well, glad to know I got some love. Ya'll are fabulous! And I love the commenting...