Sunday, June 3, 2007

I need a minute...

I promise a post in the near future (perhaps tonight)....however right now I need a moment. After three days (and a wasted weekend, at that) of opening (4:15am-12:45pm Fri, Sat and Sun) I am about as useful as a fucking stone. I drove home zombie like, semi-nervous I was going to fall asleep at the wheel.

And after being yelled at (not in a mean way but a funny way....I will get to that later), asked to hurry, made a million and one ice waters and the weirdest fucking frappuccio....I am spent.

And with that, I shall lay on my couch and will a nap to come. Wish me luck, and my grumpy ass will be writing a grumpy post in the near future...and boy do I have some goodies after this weekend....

1 comment:

kate said...

Sounds like you had a grueling weekend - have a good sleep and please fill us in on some of the highlights ...