Tuesday, June 26, 2007

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears....Does that sound good???

This is way off topic but...

Do any of you fellow readers watch Family Guy? You better. It is perhaps the funniest show I have ever seen...seriously, funny didn't mean 'funny' until I watched this show. It's the shit. And if you have never seen it or have brushed it off as some sort of lame cartoon with an offensive talking baby, you are totally wrong!

The only real reason I mention this is not because I am bordering on obsessed with the show and the movie (which is absolutely hysterical) I think it fitting to compare my blog to the bit in the movie where Peter does his "you know what really grinds my gears..." thing. So fitting in fact, that I almost deem it appropriate to rename my blog. Do I stand alone here? Please, SOMEONE tell me that they love family guy as much as I do or else I might just die.

Your job now is to a.) tell me shamefully you have never seen it and immediatelly go rent the movie or b.) tell me you absolutely love it to bits as much as I do and we can start a little sidenote of our favorite parts...

I'm completely off my rocker, aren't I? Shit. If this is beyond random then simply reply with "shut the fuck up Lyndsey, and get back to coffee." Deal? If not then we can have a giggle and make fun of those whose lives simply aren't complete having not watched it....

OK, fine. I will get back to coffee....

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I do love the show and this is perhaps my favorite part at the moment.....stewy(bending over with naked butt showing, sorry I can't remember what episode or season)...."one finger, counter clockways, don't look at me!) ok you have to see it, but it cracks me up. Like he loves it but is embarrassed at the same time. Also I just saw this one last night where the older brother (my god what is his name) has his facial skin ripped off...I was a bit tipsy and nearly laughed myself to death....literally

Anonymous said...

"shut the fuck up Lyndsey, and get back to coffee."

Anonymous said...

I think family guy is hilarious, but i love your coffee house stories! so I vote for the "shut the fuck up" option, but i feel bad about even writing it.

my favorite episode is where stewie gets fat and he tries to eat ice cream, but it falls on his fat belly, and then he falls asleep.

Lyndsey said...

Blast! I knew it'd fail miserably...

I fucking love that episode too...I also like the one where Meg pretends Stewie is his so she can get more tips at her job and he gets addicted to pancakes and taken into fostercare.

"Give me pancakes, Dammit!"

Anonymous said...

Yes, I too am totally addicted to the show. I had to go to Costco and buy the boxed sets of the old seasons, so now when I need a good laugh I whip the DVD's out and plug in. :O)

Fav Episode: When Stewie gets Tanned!

Ms. LOL said...

Noooo what about Brian in the banana suit "Peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time"! Or the time when Stewie asks the hooker if it's essentially like "throwing a hotdog down the hallway" or when Brian owes Stewie money and Stewie beats the shit out of him "Where's my money, huh? Where's my money".

I love Family guy and I love your blog.

Lyndsey said...

HA! You want to be my new best friend? I love those ones too...

"Peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!"

Jesus, that show cracks me up...people. you. must. watch. now.

no seriously, like, right now.

Ms. LOL said...

Yes, let's be friends! What about this week's when Stewie realizes he's a masochist, oh lord help me.

I have a blog too, it's nowhere near as entertaining as yours but if you get bored it's www.kissingthejoy.com

Maddy said...

Well, because I am 100% loyal to The Simpsons, Family Guy will never be a favorite show of mine. However, it is kind of hilarious and I have been known to watch it from time to time. Even though it is practically plagiarism.

Anonymous said...

All the http://www.mwolk.com/tv-shows/family-guy-season-5 are death links...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that particular brand. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 350 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that meticulous brand. The prices for the velcros are around 310 dollars everwhere. But for all I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices for the shoes are all over 320 pounds on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

i'm new... promise to post approximately more often!

Anonymous said...

i'm new... expectancy to brief approximately more regularly!