Monday, July 9, 2007

The other day I got asked out by a man old enough to be my father...seriously. He asked one of my fellow barista's for a pen and some receipt paper and gave me his name and number...I felt bad for the guy, but really, who asks their barista out?



PS...I believe we have a leak people....not sure if my job is on the line, but slightly freaked out that it might be...oh shit.

PPS...damn blogger won't let me title this shit, dammit. Maybe just as well as I don't want "them" to find me:)

7 comments:

Catie said...

That's the thing with the service industry sometimes....customers think you're flirting with them when really you are just doing your job, and a BIG part of doing your job is smiling and being nice.

Tre said...

So, your not gonna go out with him? what if he's like a Donald Trump or something?

Anonymous said...

Is it anyone I know? Please dish! What did you say to him?

Anonymous said...

Yah, I got asked out by a cop one night. Didn't seem to matter to him I had a ring on my finger....

Tre said...

cops suck, really, cops suck!

Salsa Girl said...

Don't stop writing your blog just bcez a couple people at work have a stick up their ass. Your blog makes me laugh at all the dumb people we encounter at work every day.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, if you smile, suddenly you're pining away for a life with them in the woods, in a cabin locked away in a hidden shed..