Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Why, oh why must you piss on walls??

Seriously. I almost vomit every time I have to clean the bathrooms. And tonight was one of those nights...

Why must you men piss all over the fucking toilet? It's is absolutely vile. You would think that the toilet hole is big enough to hit...but no. Piss gets all over the goddamn walls and floors. Do you just start staring off into space and then...opps...suddenly you have streamed all over the wall...really?

On top of that, since when did you decide it was ok not to flush? That is disgusting. Not only have you managed to piss all of the seat...you had to leave the rest as a little surprise for the poor soul who comes in next. Didn't your mother teach you anything? For cryin out loud...

And lastly...Please explain this: Who the fuck would EVER think about sitting down, taking a shit and reading the fucking paper in a public toilet? I am not joking when I say that I have seen men waiting for the bathroom with a newspaper under their arm. Or have gone in there to check the cleanliness and found a newspaper in the trash. Gross. Really, really gross.

Someone, please flatter me with an explanation to these horrible habits? I just don't get it...

11 comments:

Tre said...

Raised by wolves!

Ms. LOL said...

I have no explanation but I feel your pain, I used to have to clean the bathrooms at Barnes and Noble where I would find MAGAZINES in there on the floor and NOT Rolling Stone or Scientific American if you know what I mean.

Lyndsey said...

That is absolutely revolting....who rubs one out at barnes and noble?

Ms. LOL said...

People who live in Escondido, California. That's who.

Anonymous said...

At least you're not finding condoms, like I did at Burger King.

Tre said...

eeewww, burger king, now that's gross. hey, can I get my dopio now?

jeramie said...

i have phobias for this exact reason... oh man, that's terrible, i'm never venturing into pulice again.

well, unless there's a squirrel video tape, i guess.

stupid squirrel.

Cal B. said...

But the squirrel vidoe is the best part, without that what ever will we do....

Anonymous said...

No, no, no....what I loved overhearing from a fellow barista at my SB the other day, "Hey, I was so glad to find a newspaper in the bathroom, man....".

Ew. Why would he tell a girl this, first off, and why doesn't he do that at home???
Signed,
A fellow girl barista

crowfive said...

I worked at a s.b. for 5 yrs and just found this blog.... it's great. All the crap that drove me nuts.

Anyway, one of our (female) regulars walked in on a guy rubbing one out in the bathroom. He didn't even bother locking the door. He was also kind enough to leave his special sauce on the wall for us to clean up. Son of a ...!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we had a regular who used to stare at one of the very attractive baristas, and then have his "special time" in the bathroom. I cracked up one night when she said she could smell his "sweaty man balls" when she went to clean the bathroom....icky!