Sunday, July 1, 2007

"Is that mine?"

Ok so I know I have already dedicated an entire post to Sundays...but I swear if you could witness the hell it is, you would understand the need to post every Sunday.



Today was an especially awful day. It was SO busy. Line out the door for at least 2 hours and I got the pleasure of serving up all the drinks.



But really, when I go somewhere that is busy and there is a long line I usually expect to wait for a while. It is the price you pay for venturing out on a Sunday! But many people just don't get this, like, at all. Some of the things I get on a busy Sunday make me want to drop everything I am doing, scream in anger and hit it low by calling people awful things like, ugly or fat. Here are some examples of the shit I get while I am trying to perfect a cappuccino or something...



Walking over from paying with a lobby full of people..."is that mine?" no, you just fucking ordered! Did you think that when you ordered you got like special privileges and your stupid latte got moved to the front? No. Patience, bitch.



I call out a tall mocha..."Did you say tall mocha? I ordered a double tall" Right and if you look at this line of 20 drinks I am sure a double tall mocha is in there. When I MAKE that one I will be sure and call it nice and loud for you. But keep your grimy hand off that one...IT ISN'T YOURS!



"Do you have my tall vanilla latte?" Oh right. Hold on just a minute. "EXCUSE ME. Everyone? This nice lady wants to know if I have her tall vanilla latte? Would everyone else like to check to see if there drinks are here too? Because I bet we could really piss some time away by doing this..." Yes I have your tall vanilla latte...but you JUST ORDERED IT. Go wait far far away with the other impatient bitches...it will be ready in a minute.



And that about sums it up...no respect, no sympathy, no class and no fucking manners. Where do these people come from? Seriously. Sundays are days for love...surely the ones that serve your coffee should get some too?



9 comments:

Ana said...

YAY a new post every sunday!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I want to cry everytime I am at work. Never ever fun. The workers don't care and I actually look forward to talking with customers (how sick is that?)

Anyways, are you coming to my show on thursday? I think I might sneak my own personal bar into my purse. A girls gotta have fun while everyone is judging her!

M said...

I LOVE your blog

daddylikeyblog said...

Yeah, my heart was aching for you guys today. People are scary.

Life's a Wardrobe said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - I love Primark too!!! Your blog's hilarious.

indigomast said...

So true! I work at a smoothie place and I can't stand when someone comes up "so what kind of drinks do you have?" read the effing sign morons!

jeramie said...

uhm, do you have my tallgreen tea? i'm just curious.... that's without sweetener, by the way.

Tre said...

and don't forget my dopio! I want it hot, yo! cause its dope eeeoo!

la petite fashionista said...

saw your blog via daddylikey's!

i'm a huge starbucks addict, but i witness all the time how some people can be total assholes. (i'm a good customer i swear! no uber complicated drink orders and i always leave tips!) but major kudos to you for putting up with all of that!

xoxo